Many of the students and researchers sometimes struggle with manually writing the citations or entering the citation information to their references managing software such as EndNote. There are many ways you can easily download (export) the citations directly into EndNote.
- Export from Google Scholar https://scholar.google.ca/
- Export from the journal website
- If you are affiliated to a University or a Research Institution, their library access website also provide links for exporting citations
- Using PubMed ID (PMID), PubMed Central (PMCID) in the EndNote search section
- Entering author, year, title information in the EndNote search section
Today I am outlining the simple process of exporting citations from Google Scholar.
Tutorial 1: T1_How to export citations from Google Scholar
Next day, we will discuss the other methods mentioned above.